Welcome to casanocampo.pt!
These terms and conditions outline the rules and regulations for the use of Casa no Campo’s Website, located at https://casanocampo.pt/.
By accessing this site, we assume that you accept these terms and conditions. Do not continue to use casanocampo.pt if you do not agree to all of the terms and conditions stated on this page.
A cookie is a text file placed on your hard disk by a web page server. Cookies cannot be used to run programs or send viruses to your computer. Cookies are assigned exclusively to you and can only be read by a web server in the domain that issued the cookie.
Unless otherwise stated, Casa no Campo and/or its licensors own the intellectual property rights for all material on casanocampo.pt. All intellectual property rights are reserved. You may access casanocampo.pt for your own personal use subject to the restrictions set in these terms and conditions.
It should not:
- Copy or republish material from casanocampo.pt
- Sell, rent or sub-license casanocampo.pt material.
- Reproduce, duplicate or copy material from casanocampo.pt
- Redistribute content from casanocampo.pt
This agreement shall commence on the date of this document.
Parts of this site offer users the opportunity to post and exchange opinions and information in certain areas of the site. Casa no Campo does not filter, edit, publish or review comments on the site. Comments do not reflect the views and opinions of Casa no Campo, its agents and/or affiliates. Comments reflect the views and opinions of the person posting their views and opinions. To the extent permitted by applicable laws, Casa no Campo shall not be responsible or liable for the comments or any liability, damages or expenses caused and/or suffered as a result of any use and/or posting and/or appearance of comments on this site.
Casa no Campo reserves the right to monitor all comments and remove any comments that may be deemed inappropriate, offensive or cause a breach of these Terms and Conditions.
It warrants and declares that:
- has the right to post the comments on our website and has all necessary licenses and consents to do so;
- the comments do not invade any intellectual property rights, including, without limitation, copyrights, patents or trademarks of third parties;
- the comments do not contain any defamatory, libellous, offensive, indecent or otherwise unlawful material, which constitutes an invasion of privacy.
- comments will not be used to solicit or promote business or customize or present commercial activities or illegal activities.
You grant to Casa no Campo a non-exclusive license to use, reproduce, edit, and authorize others to use, reproduce, and edit any of your comments in any and all forms, formats, or media.
Hyperlinks to our content:
The following organizations may link to our site without prior written approval:
- Government agencies;
- Search mechanisms;
- News organizations;
- Online directory distributors may link to our website in the same way that they hyperlink to websites of other listed businesses; and
- Accredited businesses throughout the system, except for soliciting non-profit organizations, charity centers, and charitable fundraising groups that may not link to our site.
These organizations may include links to our home page, publications or other site information, provided that the link: (a) not be misleading in any way; (b) does not falsely imply a sponsorship, endorsement or approval of the binding party and its products and/or services; and (c) falls within the context of the binding party’s website.
We may consider and approve other link requests from the following types of organizations:
- commonly known sources of business and/or consumer information;
- dot.com community sites;
- associations or other groups representing charities;
- online directory distributors;
- internet portals;
- accounting, law and consulting firms; and
- educational institutions and trade associations.
We will approve link requests from these organizations if we decide that: (a) the link would not make us look unfavorably to ourselves or our accredited businesses; (b) the organization has no negative records with us; (c) the benefit to us of the visibility of the hyperlink outweighs the absence of Home in the Country; and (d) the link is in the context of general resource information.
These organizations can have a link to our homepage as long as the link: (a) not be misleading in any way; (b) does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement or approval of the binding party and its products or services; and (c) falls within the context of the binding party’s website.
If you are one of the organizations listed in paragraph 2 above and are interested in linking to our website, you should let us know by sending an email to Casa no Campo. Include your name, your organization’s name, contact information, as well as your website URL, a list of all the URLs you want to link to our site from, and a list of the URLs on our site you would like to link to. Wait 2-3 weeks for a response.
Approved organizations may have a hyperlink to our website as follows:
- By use of our corporate name; or
- by using the uniform resource locator to which it is linked; or
- Using any other description of our linked site that makes sense within the context and format of the content of the linking party’s site.
Use of the Casa no Campo logo or other artwork to create links will not be permitted in the absence of a trademark license agreement.
Responsibility for content:
We will not be held responsible for any content that appears on your site. You agree to protect and defend us against all claims raised on your site. No link shall appear on any website that could be construed as libelous, obscene or criminal, or that infringes, otherwise violates or advocates the infringement or other violation of any rights of any third party.
Reservation of rights:
We reserve the right to ask you to remove all links or any specific link to our website. Approves the immediate removal of all links to our website upon request. We also reserve the right to change these terms and conditions and its binding policy at any time. By continuously connecting to our website, you agree to comply with and follow these binding terms and conditions.
Removal of links from our website:
If you find any link on our site that is offensive for any reason, you can contact us and let us know at any time. We will consider requests to remove links, but we are not obliged to do so or to respond directly.
We do not guarantee that the information on this website is correct. We do not warrant its completeness or accuracy, nor do we promise to ensure that the website remains available or that the material on it is kept up to date.
To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, we exclude all representations, warranties and conditions relating to our website and your use of this website. Nothing in this disclaimer:
- will limit or exclude our liability for death or personal injury;
- limit or exclude our liability or your liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation;
- limit any of our liabilities in any way that is not permitted by applicable law; or
- exclude any of our or your liabilities that cannot be excluded under applicable law.
The limitations and prohibitions of liability set out in this section and elsewhere in this disclaimer: (a) are subject to the preceding paragraph; and (b) govern all liabilities arising from the exemption from liability, including liabilities arising from contracts, torts and for breach of statutory duty.
Provided that the site and the information and services provided on it are free of charge, we will not be liable for loss or damage of any kind.